Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme7 Gen3 & Corsair K60 Mechanical Keyboard - Problem Entering BIOS on POST.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extreme7 Gen3 & Corsair K60 Mechanical Keyboard - Problem Entering BIOS on POST.

Dear Undermoose,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Europe Corsair has sent the keyboard to us.

As soon as we got the keyboard, I will do the test an then reply to you.

Thanks for your support!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Comment

Re: Extreme7 Gen3 & Corsair K60 Mechanical Keyboard - Problem Entering BIOS on POST.

Dear Emily

I flashed the bios to P2.10E and now the mouse works in bios but the keyboard still doesnt works, only works after windows loads.

Comment

Dear all,

Sorry for my late reply.

Due to Chinese New Year, we were on the vacation last week.
        We have got the keyboard and do the test.

About Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 with Corsair K90 keyboard problem, please kindly update BIOS L1.34 from below link to try.
        Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 beta zone link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 > Download

If any question, please kindly let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Have a nice day
        ASRock TSD
        Emily

Comment

I exchanged my Corsair K60 keyboard for a Corsair K90 back when they were first released. The K90 had the same problem as the K60 in that the Extreme7 Gen3 motherboard wouldn't allow the keyboard to enter BIOS setup.

I can now confirm that the Extreme7 Gen3 Beta Bios 1.34 fixes this problem. Using a Corsair K90 and Logitech G700 mouse I am able to enter BIOS setup and control both keyboard and mouse.

Thanks Emily, Thanks ASRock!

Undermoose

Comment

Originally posted by Undermoose View Post
            I exchanged my Corsair K60 keyboard for a Corsair K90 back when they were first released. The K90 had the same problem as the K60 in that the Extreme7 Gen3 motherboard wouldn't allow the keyboard to enter BIOS setup.

I can now confirm that the Extreme7 Gen3 Beta Bios 1.34 fixes this problem. Using a Corsair K90 and Logitech G700 mouse I am able to enter BIOS setup and control both keyboard and mouse.

Thanks Emily, Thanks ASRock!

Undermoose
            Hi, I've got a K90 and a Z68 Extreme 7 Gen 3 motherboard. I've tried the L1.34 bios and the 1.30M bios but both do not fix the problem. I'm using the latest corsair firmware 2.12.

Comment

Perhaps your mouse is part of your issue. 1.34 works flawless with my rig K90 and Logitech G700.

Comment

Hi Ruok,

Please kindly update the latest BIOS L2.03 from below link to try.
                Link: http://www.asrock.com/mb/beta.asp?Mo... Extreme7 Gen3

After updating this BIOS, please install the required drivers.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
                ASRock TSD
                Emily

Comment

I'd be careful updating to that 2.03 BIOS Emily suggested. It's unstable with my system's memory, you can't flash back to older BIOS's, and at the moment they've pulled it off their download page (along with every other beta bios).

Comment

Originally posted by Undermoose View Post
                    I'd be careful updating to that 2.03 BIOS Emily suggested. It's unstable with my system's memory, you can't flash back to older BIOS's, and at the moment they've pulled it off their download page (along with every other beta bios).
                    Emily,

the link you gave me had no beta bios but its for the auto-tuning utility instead. Also, do you have any response to Undermoose's warning?

Comment

Working...
                    X