Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock Extreme Tuning Utility No Temps, CPU Speed, Everything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Extreme Tuning Utility No Temps, CPU Speed, Everything!

Hello this is my first Asrock Motherboard and I am quite impressed, although I have one issue, I cannot get the Tuning Utility (ASRockAXTU) to display any information (see attached TOP Part of attachment). I do however get a strange error when I load the program(see attached BOTTOM Part of attachment), which i have to press okay for the program to load up.

So heres the situation.
    1. CPU= Athlon II X2 240 MOBO= Asrock 880G Pro3 (fully updated bios) I am using onboard graphics, and a fresh installation of Windows 7 with nothing on it besides drivers and Asrock Extreme Tuning Utility.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
    Will

Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	755973
    Last edited by will1220; 11-16-2011, 08:01 PM.

Re: Asrock Extreme Tuning Utility No Temps, CPU Speed, Everything!

did you install the program as admin? and is it the latest version off asrock website and not of the cd that came with mb?
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazza300 View Post
      did you install the program as admin? and is it the latest version off asrock website and not of the cd that came with mb?
      Yes I installed it as Administrator and downloaded all the latest drivers and utilitys from the asrock website as well as updated the bios.

Any other ideas?

Thank you!

Comment

Oh. My. God. I thought I was only one in the world who had this problem. I've searched everywhere and found nothing. I bet you did as well. When I first put my computer together AXTU worked fine, then I did some overclocking and got the floating point division by zero problem soon after. I updated my BIOS and I even REFORMATTED my hard-drive but I STILL have the error... I suspect that i got the error AFTER I upgraded the BIOS because it was running fine earlier. I have a friend who works at Intel and knows CPU architecture pretty well and he said its more of a software problem than hardware due to bad high mathematics floating point programming or some ****.

This forum talks about the causes the Divide By Zero error on faster machines is due to the use of software timing loops: Microsoft: Windows XP Pro - Devide by Zero.

Lemme know if u find a fix!!1! I'd really like to use AXTU again because of the accurate temperature readings but I've been settling with SpeedFan now because its has the closest readings compared to my BIOS.

____
        - Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
        - Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
        - Memory: 8192MB RAM
        - Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6850
        - Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4
        Last edited by loltini; 02-16-2012, 02:52 AM. Reason: forgot pic

Comment

Working...
        X