ASRock Z68 Pro Gen3 will not support mouse usb 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Z68 Pro Gen3 will not support mouse usb 2.0

I am thinking about buying ASRock Fatally but I read that it won't support mouse usb 2.0. I have a logitech G9 laser mouse and Logitech G-series gaming keyboard. Will these be compatible to the Mobo. Thanks!
    "Limitation:
    1. Some USB mice may not support 1000 Hz mouse polling rate.
    2. The Fatality mouse port does not support USB 2.0 mouse.
    3. The Fatality mouse port may not support some wireless USB mice.
    4. The Fatality mouse port does not support the USB mouse which is connected to the USB hub."

Another question I have is although the Asrock board has high ratings from Newegg, I've read else where that it's has stability issues, why is that? So far I have intel 2600k CPU, Two samsung 7,500 sata 3 hdd, one kingston 128gb ssd, 4x4 gskill ripshaw 1600 and OS Windows 7 64bits. I need to get a case, GPU and motherboard. Later I like to get a reardon GPU but if Nivida is more compatible to the Mobo, I guess I will have to consider that. Will I be able to use onboard video til the prices on current GPUs come down?
    Last edited by irishred; 10-17-2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: more questions.

Re: ASRock Z68 Pro Gen3 will not support mouse usb 2.0

I have the Fatality Gen 3 and have had no problems using my logitech wireless mouse in the mouse port and at 1000 PR. As far as stability, zero problems. I went from an Nvidia i680 dual core E6850 to an Intel 2600k, hook all my exsisting hardware up, booted into windows 7 64 and it found all the motherboard drives, reboot and install the MB specific drivers and have running with no adverse effects since May 11.

Wheel

Comment

Working...
    X