Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically, but minimized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically, but minimized?

Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically when Windows starts, but run minimized in the system tray/taskbar? I would like AXTU to control my fan speeds, but I do not want to have to minimize the AXTU GUI. This is an HTPC that I would like to just start and go, but with the fans running about 25%. My version of AXTU is 0.1.27, and has a check-box to "Auto run when Windows starts", but no option to start minimized, at least that I can find.

It looks like the latest version of AXTU is ver 0.1.98. Does anyone know if this function -- to auto start, but run minimized -- has been added to a later version? With regard to updating, the ASRock website seems to essentially say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.' This makes me nervous to update, if my system is otherwise running fine. Is there a downside to updating to the latest version of AXTU? Any advantage? Is there a better way to do what I would like to do (ie, to have the fans run at a reduced speed, unless the temp reaches a certain point)?

Thanks for any info.

Re: Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically, but minimized?

Dear aboklage,

Please kindly uninstall the original AXTU and then install AXTU ver0.1.96.1 from below link for testing.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > H67M > Download

If any question, please kindly let me know.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Working...
    X