Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK DELUXE 5 BIOS FAIL - Help -

Hello all
    i did run a bios update for windows from the asrock site for my brand new asrock deluxe5 mainboard. after he erased the blocks he started to write... but the pc hangover.. after 1 hour i did reboot the system and now i got black screen.. nothing works no ps2 keyboard no usb keyboard .. on the mainboard is a error code d7 in the handbook it says "no devices found"

i tryt to run my usb stick with AMIBOOT.ROM but it dont work. i pressed crtl+home... but hm there is no light on the keyboard so i cant work right? and i read on a other forum that asrock deactivated the command to use that kind of repair.. is that true? anyone got any ideas??? please help me

Re: ASROCK DELUXE 5 BIOS FAIL - Help -

have you try to clear the cmos? (using the clear cmos jumper or button)
    if still problem then im afraid you need to bring it to the service centre
    Last edited by Da_Man; 06-17-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Re: ASROCK DELUXE 5 BIOS FAIL - Help -

i'd say use the IO shield cmos reset button :). then try various other things like changing the graphics card to another even if its a basic one just to rule that out, re-seat your ram, check your psu for correct voltages, basic things like that. if it persists, contact your dealer or computer shop to give it a go. one more thing, i'd recommend sticking to the out of the box stock bios release (if you get it going or get another one) this version is usually 1.2 and is the most stable version. currently on my deluxe 5 i am running 1.40 and it has MASSIVE bugs and its beginning to really make me mad , im having all sorts of issues like not being able to change the nb speed, and it keeps defaulting my boot #1 drive to the wrokg drive :(.

hope this helped mate

Comment

Working...
      X