Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5670 doesn't send video signal Conroe1333 DVI/H

Originally posted by wazza300 View Post
    You would be better uploading the BIOS file to Megaupload,then users can download/install if needed
    I think that's a good plan! Ive never checked my email so much :D

Comment

Hi i have just got a HD5770 and i am getting the same problems i have the ASRock Conroe 1333-dvi-h Is it possible for me to have the BIOS update please

Comment

Ditto, same issue here.

Would this also explain why my USB 3.0 expansion card refuses to work? System reports "USB 3.0 Host controller not found".

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mackstann View Post
          Hi, I also have this problem with a Radeon 5770 card and the Conroe1333 DVI/H motherboard. I've installed the newest bios, version 2.10, but the card still doesn't work.
          Hi, same issue here Radeon 5770 card and the Conroe1333 DVI/H (R1.0) does not work. When i try to switch on nothing happens with that graphics card, no beep from motherboard, BIOS (latest official available 2.10) doesn't show up... Put in the old graphics card (Geforce 8800GTS) everything works.

Maybe the beta BIOS by forum member "ASRock TSD - Emily" can help us to get the 5770 to work? (maybe uploading the BIOS file to Megaupload or similar, because there are so many people with the same problem)

Thanks.
          Last edited by cetego; 07-13-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Dear all,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for me, I will send the beta BIOS L2.13 to you for testing.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
            ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Hi darron here...

I have a sapphire model of the ati radeon hd5770 1gb card that i got today and just put it in and its the same for me..blank display on startup. I have the same motherboard as the other posts.

May i have that beta bios tester as i have the v2.10 of the conroe1333 dvi/h and done what the other people have done .reseting bios and uninstalling driver etc.

I am hoping that this wasnt all a waste of money.

Hope to hear back from you shortly thanks.

email. [email protected]
              Last edited by Darron Andrews; 08-23-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Hi darron here...

Thanks for the bios update. Everything is sorted. It has even fixed the problem with windows 7 showing 4.00gb memory as 3.12gb. Bios update is now showing 4.00gb (3.12gb usable).

Thanks.

Comment

please help is it possible for someone to send me the asrock bios l2.13 beta for the conroe 133 DVI/H as can not get my HD5570 to work big big thank you :)

Comment

Originally posted by newbee View Post
                    please help is it possible for someone to send me the asrock bios l2.13 beta for the conroe 133 DVI/H as can not get my HD5570 to work big big thank you :)
                    sorry I'm not at my computer. Just on phone. Post me your email and ill send you the link.Thx

Comment

Hi!

I have this motherboard, but it doesn't works with Radeon HD5450.

Can somebody send me the beta bios version to my e-mail adress?

[email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

the same here
                        Hi!

I have this motherboard, but it doesn't works with Radeon HD5550.

Can somebody send me the beta bios version please send a pm, thanks
                        Last edited by boinaverde75; 10-01-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Dear all,

The latest BIOS of ConRoe1333-DVI/H is L2.13.
                          You can download the BIOS from below link and update it to try.
                          Link: http://download.asrock.com/bios/775/CR133GD213.zip

The flash utlity is zipped with BIOS from ASRock Web Site.
                          Please download BIOS file from following link.
                          ASRock > Products > Motherboard > ConRoe1333-DVI/H > Download
                          Please click how to update to get the flash procedure.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
                          ASRock TSD
                          Emily

Comment

Good morning, thanks for the quick response, I already have a BIOS update that on your site, to 2.10, now that I like to explain one thing, the beta version 2.13 put in the file in the upgrade, but I have to take any of the files that are there?
                            UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREW64.SYS delete any of these? thanks for your help

Comment

Dear boinaverde75,

Please download BIOS file from following link.
                              ASRock > Products > Motherboard > ConRoe1333-DVI/H > Download

The flash utlity "ASRflash" is zipped with BIOS file from ASRock Web Site.
                              And please click how to update to get the flash procedure.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
                              ASRock TSD
                              Emily

Comment

yes i do hall that but still dont work, the bios keeps on the 2.10
                                Last edited by boinaverde75; 10-03-2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X