X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USB 3.0 Problem

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Dear all,

We have upload Etron USB3.0 driver ver:1.04 and ver:1.05 to our beta zone.
    If you encounter the problem with Etron USB3.0, please kindly download the driver from below link to try.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 > Download

Thanks!!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    For your information, Power Saving feature is disabled in the Etron drivers since driver version 0.101. See the following settings in the inf file of the driver:

[POWER.AddReg]
    HKR,,PowerSavingMode, 0x00010001, 0

It is also disabled in driver versions 0.104, 0.105, 0.5.394.1 beta. So I don't understand why are you offering for download these drivers for the above user jykkejee, who is having problems with hibernation?
    Last edited by bat4; 11-20-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Hi, did you guys see this thread on AT? [SOLVED] ASRock A75M USB 3.0 host controller not working - AnandTech Forums Says it's resolved using the AMD All-in-one drivers.

Comment

could no longer stand the problem, so i had sold it , bought a motherboard comes with NEC chipset, no disconnection issue for 2TB data copying...

sorry to say that no more etron for me

Comment

Originally posted by iandw View Post
          Hi, did you guys see this thread on AT? [SOLVED] ASRock A75M USB 3.0 host controller not working - AnandTech ForumsSays it's resolved using the AMD All-in-one drivers.
          We are talking here about the Etron EJ168A USB 3.0 host controller, not about the AMD USB 3.0 host controller.

I know that the AMD USB 3.0 host controller is working correctly, but we have a different one.

Originally posted by n0ob View Post
          could no longer stand the problem, so i had sold it , bought a motherboard comes with NEC chipset, no disconnection issue for 2TB data copying...

sorry to say that no more etron for me
          I have bought an Asus motherboard for the same reason. I had enough of Etron and Asrock.

Sorry to say that no more Asrock or Etron for me.
          Last edited by bat4; 02-25-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

cant say i've had a good experience with Etron neither... I have a Gigabyte z68 chipset and have updated to 1.0.0.109 and tough they did indeed fix various issues the USB-connect ones still are faulty ...

I have a basic corded Logitech keyboard and a corded mionix naos 5000 Mouse...
            BOTH from time to time simply disconnects and reconnects after 5 seconds ...
            This is QUITE annoying.

When the Issue happens the device shows in Devicemanager as "unknown device" under USB-controllers.
            IF i move the devices to the Intel(r) 6 series controller all is well.

If I entirely disable the Etron i also no longer have the issue where my computer power on again even after i told it to shut down.
            Neither do I have issues with Hibernation ...

Comment

Working...
            X