• Show
Clear All

• Fatal1ty P67 AsrHidFilter

Hi,

this message is being logged in my eventlog:

Loading of the following boot or systemdriver has failed:

AsrHidFilter

HTML Code:
    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">   - <System>     <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />     <EventID  Qualifiers="49152">7026</EventID>     <Version>0</Version>     <Level>2</Level>     <Task>0</Task>     <Opcode>0</Opcode>     <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>     <TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-04-08T18:15:23.145638100Z" />     <EventRecordID>10351</EventRecordID>     <Correlation />      <Execution ProcessID="156" ThreadID="612" />      <Channel>System</Channel>     <Computer>nvidia</Computer>     <Security />     </System>  - <EventData>     <Data Name="param1">AsrHidFilter</Data>     </EventData>   </Event>

Does anybody have the same problem or knows how to fix this issue?
    Thank you!

Re: Fatal1ty P67 AsrHidFilter

hi i do have the same probleme ... i have a p67 professional gen3 and when i boot my pc i get this error in my event viewer .. i asked asrock support and they dont want to tell me what it is .. they say to put the cd in the the tray ... and click install all .....

i already did that when i installer my components .... you are not alone with this probleme... but can't figure out what this hidfilter is for ....

Comment

Hi guys,

I've got the same thing appearing in my system logs. Did you manage to find out what is causing it? I've got the Asrock Z68 Fatal1ty.

I'm getting some crashes too. I come to back to find the server rebooted saying it cannot find any bootable disks. Another reboot brings it back to life. I'm not overclocking.

Thank you.
      Last edited by Blackmesa; 09-23-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

i don't get crashes .... i overclock my system and its pretty stable... i just stop worrying about that asrhidfilter thing .. it still show up in my event log .. but can't seem to know what it doest .. or does not ...

the asrock help team don't want to tell me what it is for .. they simply tell me to put my driver cd in my dvd drive and click on "install all" like if i was a complete nut job ...

Comment

I am getting the same problems! Random boots once a day and an error message about ASRHidFilter I'm using a asrock Professional gen three board with windows 7 x64.

ive reinstalled all of the drivers from the site but still the same problems! Help!

Comment

Dear all,

About the error message question, please kindly un-install the original F-Stream first.
            And then install F-Stream ver:0.1.73.25 from P67 Professional beta zone or Z68 Professional Gen3 beta zone to try.
            P67 Professional beta zone link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Fatal1ty P67 Professional > Download
            Z68 Professional beta zone link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 > Download

If any question, please kindly let me know.
            Thank you!

Have a nice day
            ASRock TSD
            Emily

Comment

Working...
            X