ASRock Fatal1ty P67 with OCZ Revodrive X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Fatal1ty P67 with OCZ Revodrive X2

Hi guys. Does anyone knows if this motherboard is compatible with the OCZ SSD Revodrive? I read here OCZ Technology | RevoDrive and IBIS Tested Motherboard Guide that the P67 Professional is able since Bios 1.60 so, I think, I shouldn't have issue. Let me, kindly, know something about it.
    Thanks

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 with OCZ Revodrive X2

OCZ is a very reliable, trustworthy company. Well that's just my opinion though.
    If they say it will work, I have no reason at all to doubt them.

I will honestly buy the Revodrive with full confidence.

Wish I was able to help you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkster13 View Post
      OCZ is a very reliable, trustworthy company. Well that's just my opinion though.
      If they say it will work, I have no reason at all to doubt them.

I will honestly buy the Revodrive with full confidence.

Wish I was able to help you more.
      I completely disagree. I wouldn't accept anything produced by OCZ if it was given to me.
      What little support they have is by forum only and very, very poor.
      Their products are utter trash.
      If you want to find out if any of their products works on your own, specific, owned and in your hands computer, you'll have to buy OCZ's product and see if it actually works. Any and all of their compatability charts are worthless. Anything they sell is such an utter fail that you should buy anything you want from another company or simply do without.
      This is honestly not a flame. Just the plain truth learned the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by kzinti1 View Post
        I completely disagree. I wouldn't accept anything produced by OCZ if it was given to me.
        What little support they have is by forum only and very, very poor.
        Their products are utter trash.
        If you want to find out if any of their products works on your own, specific, owned and in your hands computer, you'll have to buy OCZ's product and see if it actually works. Any and all of their compatability charts are worthless. Anything they sell is such an utter fail that you should buy anything you want from another company or simply do without.
        This is honestly not a flame. Just the plain truth learned the hard way.
        Looks like you really have gotten a bad experience with them. That sux.
        Thanks for posting your opinion.

Comment

I Think With ASRock P67 With WD Raptor Would Be Good Combination For Gaming .....That I Think If U Want OCZ Revodrive X2 Then Its Ok If U r Satisfied With That....

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Duplicate File Can Be Easily Removed By Using Duplicate File Finder This Software Can Surely Remove All The Duplicate File From Your PC.....

Comment

Ok guys. Thanks for all your answers. I appreciate it very very much. Just order a Revodrive and, when I'll put my hands on, I'll let you know if everything's ok.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X