Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

You can find the definition of the error codes in your motherboard's manual.

Error Code 00 =control to OS Loader - This means that the bios is sending control to the Hard disk etc. So that the hard disk can start loading windows etc.

Comment

but like i repeat you, i didn't connect the hd to the motherboard, because i haven't a os installed on the hd, i try to connect a usb pen where i installend on a linus os so to try to install or try to run the os in live mode, but without see the bios screen, i can't do much thing.
      In next time i will try to connect a hd with an os installed on, i will hope this will work.
      But i have almost a doubt, when i turn on the pc, the led debug turn on 00 in just a second, how fast he can controll the component and make me see the bios scren?? I doubt the controll that it make is so fast and correctly...

Comment

now i went to the asrock support site and for try i controlled the list of memory compatibility of th motheboard. maybe i'm wrong, but i can't find my memory in that list, can you help me and check you too.
        my memory CORSAIR XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (2x2GB) CAS 9

ASRock > Support > Memory QVL

Comment

when i remove memory and processor, the led debug still remain at 00, can you explain this to me?

Comment

Originally posted by zakato View Post
            when i remove memory and processor, the led debug still remain at 00, can you explain this to me?
            Now that means. You definitely have a bad board. RMA it.

Comment

Working...
            X