Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASRock vision 3d, can't even get started what am i doing wrong here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock vision 3d, can't even get started what am i doing wrong here?

Hi,
    I got my new Asrock vision 3d all plugged in and ready to go this morning, but i'm getting nowhere fast,
    i can't install anything from the installation cd, i can't even get the rock to acknowledge the cd is there,
    i've changed bios to 1 boot from cd/dvd drive but nothing changes, so i put it back to normal
    all i keep coming back to is the black screen with white writing telling me to install boot device and re-boot then press any key
    what i really want to do is boot from usb so i install xbmc live but there's no option to boot from usb
    any help much appreaciated my sunday morning setting up my new system is totally come to a full stop at the 1st turn, thanks in advance

Re: ASRock vision 3d, can't even get started what am i doing wrong here?

ok so i wasn't using an iso to boot, so i got round that, booted from cd xbmc live, it didnt work and hasn't done on any of my re-trys, now im getting nvida error messages

does anyone know if i was supposed to put anything from the software cd onto the machine when i got it out of the box, and if so how do i do it?

brand new system sitting her elike a brick im lost for what to do any help appreaciated thanks

Comment

Working...
    X