Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P67 Extreme4 Won't wake from sleep with USB devices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P67 Extreme4 Won't wake from sleep with USB devices.

I have P67 extreme4 with windows 7 64bit. I've checked all the power management settings and the keyboard and mouse are both set as devices to wake the PC from sleep. They won't though. I have to hit the power button every time and it wakes just fine from sleep at that point. I've tried other usb ports on the mobo.

I've checked through the UEFI interface, it doesn't say anything about waking with USB devices in there. Any ideas?

Re: P67 Extreme4 Won't wake from sleep with USB devices.

I have the same question. I'd like to wake the PC using my wireless mouse or keyboard, but when the PC goes to sleep it doesn't listen to USB input.

Comment

I found it was my logitech G15 keyboard that the motherboard wouldn't register. I had my logitech mouse receiver plugged into one of the USB ports on the keyboard and it wouldn't detect that as well. When I moved the mouse receiver to one of USB ports on the motherboard, it was able to start waking the PC from sleep. Keyboard still won't wake it, but at least the mouse does now.

Comment

Dear tin1,

We are checing this issue, please kindly provide your e-mail for me via PM first.
        If any update, I will inform you.

Dear cwineman,

We test Logitech wireless 7000 mouse and keyboard, the system can resume from S3 by mouse and keyboard.
        Please kindly tell me the detail model name of your wireless keyboard and mouse.
        I will check this.

Thanks for your support!

Have a nice day
        ASRock TSD
        Emily

Comment

In the advanced settings for Power Management in Win7 try disabling both On Battery (if you have a UPS) as well as Plugged In under the USB Settings-> USB Selective Suspend sub menu and see if that solves the problem

Comment

Dear Tin1,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for me, I will sent a beta BIOS to you for testing.

Thanks for your help!

Have a nice day
            ASRock TSD
            Emily

Comment

Working...
            X