Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help - registry problem (found by spybot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help - registry problem (found by spybot)

registry query - found this on spybot - hope this thread belongs in windows - dunno what to do with it though... don't recognise it, but a bit too uncomfortable to go messing with it either.....

any ideas?

crap picture, sorry.... here's more detail....

Comment

I found a short reference to it here:

Comment

Nice Linkage!!
        A great find there:thumb:

I wouldn't be concerned Sunshine, just do as the link directs, unless of course you want to do a bit of debugging.
        Of course, if you should choose to debug some at a later time, you can always enable it.

Sounds like a standard type debug tool to me:?:
        Anyone have other input, I'd be happy to hear it:)
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

goodness me, that was a hell of a link :eek:
          guy has done an extensive job finding and writing all that and cheers to bigjackusa for finding a nice thing...:cheers:
          that page is surely going in my links...:D
          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
          Last Updated:
          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
          ======================
          jabber : [email protected]
          =======================
          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
          yabaa dabaa doo...
          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

The award for TweakTown's Link of the Week goes to........**drum roll**

bigjackusa !!!!
            :bounce:

I'm seriously thinking a link like that deserves a thread of it's own in the "Windows" forum -- what do you think asklepios (Windows Forum Moderator):?:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

do you want to start a thread mentioning this link as a new find?
              well i would rather go to the extreme of even starting a thing that might award users this "link of the week" award by asking them their favorite links!
              but i won't reccomend anything of this kind untill that SPAM list of beefy is ready.
              you get what i m saying right? ;)
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              =======================
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

bigjackusa

thank you very very very much! :thumb: :blowkiss: :thumb: :blowkiss:

Comment

I never would have dreamed that such fame, fortune (?), and accolades would follow the mere posting of a link. Maybe we need on online resources guide thread whereby people would submit links, then, if approved by a moderator(s), be listed along with a description of how it is useful. I'm sure that others have suggestions that could benefit us all.

Comment

good plan that man! :thumb:

Comment

thats what Mr. C was suggesting too, if i got it right ofcourse :rolleyes2
                      but i m not taking any chances till the people are given warning abt wat they are doing.
                      they might understand as soon as they read this post or they might not, but without a clear cut SPAM list out, such a thread might prove quite an attraction for all those culprits out there. :hammer:

about you just posting a mere link...well it was not a mere link pal...its a huge and new source of information for all of us and thats why the accolades are there :cheers:
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

======================
                      =======================
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

What i thought was that there could be one thread to post suggestions to and another for the approved list. Anyone looking for resources would go to the approved thread. There would be less incentive for spamers to post to the suggestion thread as they would get little exposure to their posts. No links get to the approved list unless a mod or admin puts them there, so no spam in the list we would all use. The only reason to go to the suggestion thread would be to submit a link for approval.

Comment

well yeah that sounds a gud idea. that makes it one thread and one closed sticky at the top.
                          it can be pondered about :cheers:
                          Last Updated:
                          10th MARCH

======================
                          =======================
                          yabaa dabaa doo...
                          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

A hearty handshake and a pat on the back would be forthcoming to the person/persons who put that page together, if they were here.

A compilation of links would be nice, even if it weren't a part of the forum.
                            A lot of good links are within these very pages, and many are given time and time again - simply because they contain the pertinent tools & infomation.

Of course, we all know how to use the Favorites, right:thumb:

Link of the Week isn't an official award of course, but it's going to take a real doozy to top bigjackusa's offering.

But, the week isn't over, and I'm sure we would all welcome any serious contenders.

Comment

alright Mr. C, i m starting such a thread in TT now. i hope that those people who are not in my favourites list will refrain from doing what they like most to do ;)
                              Last Updated:
                              10th MARCH

======================
                              =======================
                              yabaa dabaa doo...
                              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                              X