• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:laugh:
    It means its time for me to keep quite...;) :p
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

PersianImmortal you are right, large bitmap pictures gives the best quality avaible, but at the cost of space..

Just cleaned my temp folder and gained 300+ mb.. hehe

:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
        Don't worry about it too much as in 10 days I loose it as I move to the country. :cry:
        oh, mate, you lost it years ago :laugh:

Comment

Oh I found that lighter now. ;)

Comment

Pixies: "Where is my mind?" - also soundtrack at the end to FightClub :devil:

ps - dontcha just lurve premium cable internet access when your neighbourhood is full of old dears! MrSunshine can play on-line whilst I download some pics/music all at the same time :D :D :D without any performance / speed problems! :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
              It's probably a registry problem...something forcing IE to identify all pics as BMP by default. If I find the solution I'll post it up, but I don't know any off hand except try a repair of IE.
              I believe its a registry problem also
              why ?
              because this usually only happens when my computer has been running for a long period of time ( 2 days straight or more )
              because I've uploaded JPG pix on one server, download it as JPG, two or so days later I try to download it and the file name is now "untitled.bmp" ( as specified by this threads author ), but I immediately REBOOTH my computer and go back to save the pic and I get it as "originalname.jpg"
              so it may have something to do with stack memory, low memory, memory dump or a congested processor (?)

I did this test on many servers and it does sometimes change the files to BMP ( like I said, usually after my computer has been through a long acive or busy active period of time )
              and it ALWAYS allow me to download the realfilename.jpg AFTER a FRESH/REbooth

:rolleyes2

Comment

Working...
              X