A little favor for Windows XP Pro users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little favor for Windows XP Pro users

I'm gonna need a favor from someone who has the English version of Windows XP Professional (or Corporate).

Do a search on your computer for the files gprslt.exe and gptext.hlp and put them in a zip file for me. If you can't fit the files on the forum, please send them to me at [email protected]

cheers :cheers:

I can find the gptext.hlp file but not the gprsit.exe file

Comment

I think the file you are looking for is: Gpresult.exe. Here's MS page on it:

Comment

Ok, new plan:

On the Windows XP Pro CD (or Corporate CD), go into the /I386 directory and search for the files gptext.hl_ and gprslt.ex_ and put them into a zip file for me. As I say before, send the zip file to me at [email protected].

The XP Corporate setup is buging me for those 2 files, but the files are damaged on my disk I have, so I need a replacement. I got the other damaged files (there were more) on my backup Windows XP Home disk, but I just couldn't find gptext.hl_ and gprslt.ex_ on that Home disk.

Comment

I'm just about to finish stability/memory testing/tweaking of my new mobo shortly and will start putting that version on so if ya don't get it before tomorrow I'll send them to you then (sorry but I'm on SE atm and the 2 XP PC's are in full combat mode atm). ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Gracias amigo :)

Comment

Working...
            X