generated keys question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• generated keys question

if i have a generated key from xp key recoverer and rediscoverer 5.12, which was found searching in corp mode, like this:

is the key i have a volume license key, ie i wont need to activate windows with it? or if not is there any way of generating a vlk? btw i am going to do a clean install of xp with my new key if that makes any difference. thanks :cheers:

I generated two keys with that program and none of them worked with the registering.

Comment

some of the keys it generated didnt work at all but 2 of them do, i just want to know if these are single license of volume license keys i have got

Comment

I tried the programme and a) it would not find any keys, b) it would not generate any keys and c) the key I typed in (from the DOS screen) it reported as being not valid! I went ahead and used the key anyway and installed SP1 like a dream. I have not had one scrap of trouble since.

Comment

everyone was talk about the program in "Generating your own key?" and i have then program and it do not work i tets it in Win XP Home and Win XP Pro and Win Win XP Cor and Office XP and they all do not work..........:confused: :?: :hammer:

Comment

:) Where does one find the xp key program on the net?
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X