Generating your own key? Look here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generating your own key? Look here.

Do not use the dos window based program that displays the same keys over and over. These keys will be black listed very shortly. Besides it dosn't work for some of you eg. not being able to view the activation screen. Using the key viewer is fine.

PLEASE generate your own keys. Your box will live longer.

How? Pray tell.

Comment

It won't take too much for a copy of the program to get into the hands of an MS employee, and for them to issue another change to the keys that can be accepted. Once again they will change the companies with those keys that were leaked.......

Comment

The problem at hand is the fact that this program dose not "generate" keys it "produces" the same keys no matter how many times you run it.
        Microsoft will already have this program in their hands and these keys will be blacklisted before long.:devil:

Comment

can anyone post these keys that a repeated everytime?

Comment

Don't use these:

Do use the keys this program gives you:

Comment

i have then program and it do not work

Comment

Originally posted by ruff97
                i have then program and it do not work
                Be more specific if you want help.
                Do you mean you don't understand how it works?
                You can't get it to work?
                You don't have the patience to wait the time it takes to generate?
                Or do you mean you have tried generated keys from this program and they don't work?:devil:

Comment

okokok i generate key from this program and they do not work i test it on Win XP home, Win XP Pro, and Win XP PRo Cor and Office XP and they all do not work.. :confused: :rolleyes2

Comment

Originally posted by Devil's Own
                    Do not use the dos window based program that displays the same keys over and over. These keys will be black listed very shortly. Besides it dosn't work for some of you eg. not being able to view the activation screen. Using the key viewer is fine.

PLEASE generate your own keys. Your box will live longer.
                    You do have a point here DO - but surely these keys cannot be touched until the next service pack is released. ;)

Comment

So where do you find this xp key recoverer and discoverer program?

Comment

Everything you ever wanted to know abou installing XP SP1 with a legal or pirated os can be found at the above url. might not be the only site, but I used it and everything went fine for me.

Chao!! R. C.

Comment

Originally posted by RazMan
                          You do have a point here DO - but surely these keys cannot be touched until the next service pack is released. ;)
                          Welll if we go by what we hear the new windows update which is due in oct the v5 , will be cross matching keys to the M$ database so if your key is not a key that was made by M$ windows updates will then block your computer out of updates. Now is this true? who knows , but is it possible? oh hell yeah its easy kind of like a credit card company has all of its card #'s in a data base so could M$, and are they able to read the key when we go to M$ for updates ? yes they are , so we shall see what is what in about a month

Comment

An interesting article about the Key Generator.

:mad:

Comment

MHG... a very interesting article indeed! I never imagined that MS would keep such an extensive database, but apparently they do. It will be interesting to not what happens in the future. Personally I would recommend "Ghosting" the OS before going anywhere near Microsoft. At least that way you have a chance of recovering a working system.

Comment

Working...
                              X