Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're getting a completely blank blue box under Activate Windows? or does it say "Windows Product Activation" below that and in smaller letters states that "Windows is already activated" which is the same problem I'm having?

Originally posted by Sky King
    ...when I run my KeyChanger exe I get lots of new keys, and do get the "activation screen"....but this sreen is blank (blue) except for "activate windows" at the top of the page...it never gives me to choice to enter a new key....!!!

Comment

...I get only "Activate windows" in the upper left hand corner...the rest is just blue and blank....!!!! no text at all....!!!

Comment

Oh boy, that doesn't sound good.

I started a new thread with my problem. maybe you should do the same with yours.

Can't help you with that one.

Comment

If you checked the other threads first, you would have noticed a link I made to another method of changing keys...

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            If you checked the other threads first, you would have noticed a link I made to another method of changing keys...
            I would assume you're talking about this? http://www.trwxp.kit.net/xp_sp1.html

I looked at that and it is pretty confusingly written. Looks like it can get me into serious trouble if I "f" it up.

If that's my only hope, I'll eventually try it. But there still seems there has to be a simpler way.

Comment

that's the one. I thought that was easier to follow than the TT one myself..

Comment

Originally posted by Sky King
                ...I get only "Activate windows" in the upper left hand corner...the rest is just blue and blank....!!!! no text at all....!!!
                I have the same f* problem with you, I'm using Windows XP Professional...

Comment

check out this thread http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=4703 ASAP.

A truly Great American posted a link to fix my problem there. It was very simple. It works, and I'm all up to speed with SP1 with no problems at all.

Hopefully it'll fix the blank box problem also.

Comment

Working...
                  X