• Style XP

Has anyone tried Style XP?
    I just downloaded it, looks good, gives more options on colour schemes

i use it, just get some themes from www.themexp.org
    looks really good.

Comment

I'm using it now it's sweet, no more green start button:shoot3:

Comment

Yea, i have been using StyleXP for a long time now, and its a lot better than it used to be and it has to be the best way to customize windows at least the easiest if you dont know what you are doing. The best place to get logons, wallpapers, etc. is prolly www.themexp.org. If you have any other places let me know.

Oh and i almost forgot, when the trial runs out you are screwed...that is unless you pay for it, or find some other unknown, unspoken means of using it...heh.

Comment

Yes the wallpapers there are good. :thumb:
          I even use them on SE. ;)

Comment

Well i've been running it for a few days now and i'm really happy with it :D another cool little desktop program i'm running is dremples, took it to a LAN on the weekend and by the end half of the others were also running it :p

Comment

What does 'dremples' do?

Comment

Dremples is kewl, it's a little program that is FREE that you can either run as desktop wallpaper or a screensaver.
                What it does is distorts images in various ways, like bluring stretching, skewing, distorting, etc, and swaping them smothly at intervals.
                It comes with a set of images or you can use your own, when seeing it everyone says wouldn't that use heaps of cpu usage?, but NO!, if on low detail which still looks real kewl it uses avg. of 1%, medium 50%, high 100%.
                if i remember :rolleyes: i'll take a sreen shot at home and put it up.

Comment

Working...
                X