Windows Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Vista

hey i was reading some stuff about vista and it sounds good also i saw the beta screen shots it looked really nice

i wanted to know is it goin to do 64bit only

my cuzin said that it would be in 32bit and he like gradueted with a computer degree too

and another thing i read on ign that halo 2 was coming out for pc but it would only work in windows vista

Re: Windows Vista

its coming out supporting both 32bit and 64bit

Comment

cool

Comment

the only down side i've seen so far is that the fancy aero/glass graphics require at least 256mb of video memory to really shine. also it may be the only OS that actually requires a decent 3D card to support any of the advanced visual features of the GUI..

Comment

I thought Vista was going to be strictly 64 bit? Eh, I guess they have to be considerate to those who don't have 64 bit processors. *Laughs*

There's going to be 7 version of Vista. YAY DX10. I'm saving for an 8800 already.

Comment

i've seen reports that 32 and 64bit versions are included on the same disk and the installation with detect which version to install

Comment

the word is the install disc is supposed to have all the versions for your region and you can upgrade to any other version for a nominal fee [say another $99] at any time.

Comment

its gonna be a real ***** for halo2 to only come out on vista. obviously microsoft are feeling right mean just now. hope they reconsider.

btw, with sleeker visuals, surely vista will hog resources like anything?

Comment

Working...
                X