How to make Volume Control reappear while opening WinXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Volume Control reappear while opening WinXP

I lost my Master Volume icon after finish tweaking my XP Home edition, and I need to go to the control panel to uncheck the "place the icon on the bar thing" -> apply-> recheck it again-> apply to make the Volume control out again. How can I slove this, I don't want to do this every time I start up my laptop anymore. Plz Help.... I searched Volume, Master Volume, Volume control with nothing close to my problem .... MY searching skill suck. :cry:

Can't you alter volume through Control Panel -> Sound and devices?
    Why not just make a shortcut to your desktop or quick launch bar, and alter volume through that?

Comment

Sorry for my unclear question, I am restating it now.
      I need to do this in order to get the volume control show on the task bar:
      Start up-> Control Panel -> Sound And Audio Devices -> Uncheck the "Place the volume icon in the task bar -> Apply -> Recheck the "Place the volume icon in the task bar" -> Apply -> OK.
      My question is how can I skip all that whenever I start up my laptop. It is really annoying to do all these everytime I start up my Win XP Home Edition after I tweaked it.

Comment

Well, the only thing I can think of is to back-work through your tweaking.
        Go through the guide and check that you didn't alter it. You might have turned off the tasktray to conserve memory....

Comment

Working...
        X