Norton Firewall or Zone Alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Firewall or Zone Alarm?

Hello people, I am currently using Norton Personal Firewall, and considering to switch to Zone Alarm. Do any of you guys use Zone Alarm, if so then is it better then Norton, and does it also have pop up blocker like Norton Firewall? Thank You

I have used both and I find Zone Alarm to be much better (disregarding the fact that you can get it for free). It doesn't come with a pop-up blocker, but there is one available from the same company (Zone Labs). However, a pop-up blocker isn't really neccessary, assuming you use a spyware removal program such as Ad-Aware. If you don't have spyware, pop-ups won't be a common occurence. Plus, you might want some pop-ups.

Comment

to avoid popups i find the best solution is to use mozilla instead of internet explorer as mozilla has a built in popup stopper

Comment

Originally posted by metallicat666
        to avoid popups i find the best solution is to use mozilla instead of internet explorer as mozilla has a built in popup stopper
        Yep. I only use Mozilla except for Windows update. It's a much better browser and the pop-up stopper can be quite useful.

Comment

Working...
        X