Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey looking at the difference between last two pictures...i feel you doing pretty great
    :thumb::cheers:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Y Thank You!, Do you realize that that was litterly about two years ago??
      And I have learned darn near everything html and PSP inthe last four + months from HERE!!, And AND PSP forum, and I've only been there about thre times, maybe up to five in all? As a matter a fact just learned something new or two things hehe, one has to do with having a download from your site and the other has everything to do with one of the main subjects in this paticular THREAD! Fonts and images. I will post about it in a bit, cause kinda gatta think about it. Pretty much what Mr. C has been telling me, but in a different perspective, with a twist, I'll post about it. And I need to doubly say thanks to SunShine, shes the one who hooked me up with the link!!
      &lt;center&gt;Thank you SunShine[/b]</u> &lt;/center&gt;:wave: :wave: :wave:

Comment

• no probs, hon, glad to have been of some help :blowkiss:

mebbe you can teach me what they're talking about now?! :laugh:

(haven't been around for the last couple of weeks as I took some holiday in Borneo - currently using the FREE(!) :wow: internet connection in KL airport whilst waiting 7 hours for a connection back to Europe! :scream: )

Comment

• 7 hours
          :eek:
          I see a posting spree in your future
          :laugh:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• :rofl:

well sorry to make you all :barf: but I'm in the Golden Lounge at the moment - so think I will get some free supper in a bit, then mebbe splash out on a reflexology / massage if they're still doing them this late..... might also grab a sauna / shower at some point, or mebbe even go to the gym......

:rolleyes: yeah right :rolleyes:

alternatively, I could sit my butt down on this chair, drink all the free cafe lattes I can manage before my bladder bursts and have a mega posting sesh! :D

Comment

• hey ya :wave:
              alright alright we get the scene. we have you for few hours more :p
              why do you have to make us all jealous with your royal plans :cry:
              j/k
              btw when will we have you as a reg again rather than a rookie with occassional visits? :rofl:
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
              X