Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiggo
    It'll probably be a challenge to get it to look the same in all.
    I posted this in the other thread, but Opera is a great browser for checking for compatibilty. If it looks right in Opera, it is right.

Comment

• I'll remember that. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris
        I posted this in the other thread, but Opera is a great browser for checking for compatibilty. If it looks right in Opera, it is right.
        I agree actualy, I use it off and on, I have a few, depends on what I'm doing. But Opera Is the first browser I had That I could make my own skins for. But a child could thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
          Why do redheads like roses for so much? :?:

It's not because they're thorny is it? :D

No don't answer I already guessed. :laugh:

<!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
          <P ALIGN=CENTER>
          <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
          </script>
          </P>
          <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

• That now a new and different question, How do I save all of these threads to use as reference, on my pc? Because as I skim threw them I see things I havent tried yet and/or forgot about already, and I'd like to be able to work on some of them, outsida here, like even offline. And if ya can make it as simple as possible for me, please? And again I thank all of you for your help and suggestions :cheers:

Comment

• I would reccomend just placing this thread in your favorites by going to the first page and adding it like you would any other webpage.

You could do the same with other or multiple pages of this thread in that manner if you choose.

Or, you could have Internet Explorer save these pages to your hard drive, but that would be a good number of files. Hmmm, I wonder how much space that would actually take:?:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Hey good Idea, and you mean offline pages? I can see, because Ya never know when the net gets to be unavailable, at least I can still check them out! and maybe quit

Comment

• What did ya quit? :?:

Nothin' here for 2 days now. :D

Comment

• Why don't ya just (IMG) for taking a time out

Comment

• 4 newest sig, If its too big, I'll rezize it

Comment

• try this again

Comment

• Women and their headaches. :rolleyes2

Comment

• I think it is common that when a person tries to tackle a display language that they focus on the razzle-dazzle at first.

That's all cool, as it keeps things fun and rewarding while they pick up a few basic skills.
                            It's just a part of the learning process. That way they can do some things that have a quick pay-off and gain confidence in their abilities.

Few folks are really up to the headache of getting a page layout just right when they are just beginning in HTML.
                            I wonder if I have a copy of my first site somewhere, bit of dazzle and not much else - pages had no rhyme or reason, but I learned stuff putting it together. Sad actually, every page was a new format LOL. But it gave me good practice in a lot of the basic skills needed to make any site.

It's all good - every masterpiece has to have a canvas to start with
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I dunno bout you Mr.C, I swear the more I read your words, the more you woo me. We've conversed quite a bit, and I really don't have a clue about you. But you get to me, oh yes in the nicest way possible. I feel so creepily in tune with u, as it seems you are with others.
                              It is that you have already been here done that, and (**** can't think of the correct wording) but your so eeaaaaak .@*^@#*64
                              Frustrated I cannot say what I wanna say without an endless post...Mr. C

Comment

• Gotta homepage of ya own Sunshine? :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X