Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Twizl...........it is your thread.........but......we gotz bored
    And uhmmmmmm ahhhhh bleached blondes and idiot behavior
    are pretty much one and the same.......no?
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
      Sorry, Twizl...........it is your thread.........but......we gotz bored
      And uhmmmmmm ahhhhh bleached blondes and idiot behavior
      are pretty much one and the same.......no?
      K I'll go for that. But maybe some of it could become content for an idiot who's building a website for other idiots LOL

Comment

• I am inbarrased to say that recently I found myself Involved with a major scam. A place that says its a way to get people to come to your page. TRAFFICSWARM.COM ITs bad, very bad

Comment

• Example of "Brunette"ness:

Mr Sunshine : You're a pain in the arse
          Me : That can be arranged

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:devil:

Comment

• I don't think that it really requires any effort at all on your part Paddy. :devil win

or should that be Paddette? :D
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• lol - but the paddy thing wont wind me up - just cos i've got the blood doesnt mean i can claim heritage! i was dragged up in england :p so english i sound and mostly act :laugh:
              god my fingers are too cold to type properly

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine
                so english i sound and mostly act :laugh:
                god my fingers are too cold to type properly
                There's a true Pom alright.. Whinging all the bloody time...

Comment

• lol - thank you keifer! nope, I had just washed the car - we are selling our baby *sob* and so we want it nice and clean for the advert photos - only bugger is it's -5 degC outside! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Comment

• You go girl *waves brunette flag*

Comment

• Ditto:D Most definitely agree......& Love that new sig you're
                      now sporting, Sunshine..........Oh yeah, thanks much for PM
                      In Black slang/vernacular Paddy refers to any/all
                      White peoples, not simpley the Irish.....Only in 'Merica

Comment

• thanks sis & dry

btw dry, glad you received it - I kept on getting an error message - so I tried a second time, got the same error message, so gave up! :( but glad you got it :confused: :D

Comment

• :wave: SHINE.....twice will work....fact it's twice as Nice......
                          got'em both :eek: :eek: made me feel
                          like i could just be somebody:D much better now, Thanks to
                          your double dose 'o Sunshine:wave:

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                            dryadsoul[/size]]
                            In Black slang/vernacular Paddy refers to any/all
                            White peoples, not simpley the Irish.....Only in 'Merica
                            That may hold true in the US but here in Aussieland "Paddy" refers to all those from Ireland and each and every significant country in the world has a nic to go with it here (just as ya's probably do but likely mean **** to me). Interpretations also change just like spellin' from country to country so don't forget that that they are ppl from all over the world here in these forums. ;)

<center> </center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                              That may hold true in the US but here in Aussieland "Paddy" refers to all those from Ireland and don't forget that that they are ppl from all over the world here in these forums. ;)
                              O-Tay Wiggo..........point well taken, and will try to refrain
                              from any such future deadly blonde moments.... :confused:

Comment

• That's ok as if I can't get a redhead I'll slum it with a blonde. :devil win

Comment

Working...
                                X