Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok Beffy, anything you say! ;)

Comment

• As if.:rolleyes2

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Comment

• Speaking of BG refugees....... wish WS would get back from holliday............ain't quite to talkin' to myself, but, close lol

And Wiggo, any chance of starting a thread for us Redheads??? Natural red's that is........even strawberry blondes:eek: :laugh:
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...p;threadid=246 ;)

If ya want more then that then ya better PM me for access to the Cafe. :devil win
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Damn it wiggo, give us some warning next time. I clicked on the link, not knowing what it was, next minute there's pics everywhere and a boss walking in the door....... I think it's time people started using 'NSFW' in their links..

Comment

• Do ya want to include your name for those S.P.A.M. nominations as well with all those others who can't read? :rolleyes2

Comment

• Does your employer disable Alt+F4:?:
                :p
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Somethin's disabled but I doubt that it's the keyboard. :D

<small>I told ya's back then that we should 've let Dr.Jeckyl do it his way when we had the chance</small> :(

Comment

• Shocking development:eek:
                    Since when did the internet contain links that whisk a person off to see pictures of babes:confused:

:rolleyes2
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Well ya see someone asked about "Redheads" and ya know how obligin' I am with links (to bad not many seem to be able to read enough to answer their questions lately....) but it seems that someone again wasn't keepin' abreast of things and just blindly click on it (there's always more to a thread than the title and the last post). :laugh:

Comment

• Someone asked for a plain and simple thread about redheads. I naturally assumed you'd based a thread on your loving wife... so I clicked. Silly ol me...

Comment

• You should've known me better than that.

This should've warned ya, "If ya want more then that then ya better PM me for access to the Cafe." :devil win

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine
                            ok Beffy, anything you say! ;)
                            Kay, I tried baiting him, really I did, :laugh: but he just plain old ignored me! :(

Comment

• But ya're a brunette. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine
                                Kay, I tried baiting him, really I did, :laugh: but he just plain old ignored me! :(
                                huh? what? What's going on here?! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X