Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thats good did you end up paying someone

I love the content but personally dont like the layout

if you decide to get into web authoring you should check out magenta multi media veiw the demo

you can find a link to it at my site

Comment

Thanks and thanks!

Yeah I paid a guy to do the graphics design on top and the splash screen, I don't really want to dedicate myself to designing. Now I have a lot of work to do with all this articles and stuff. I'd like soemone to do it for a monthly fee or per achievements (better deal). I don't have a lot of money for this though. I agree with you man the layout is not very user friendly yet. The content is not polished. I have a friend musician who will be posting articles about game soundtracks, and a couple of gamers to help me with the reviews.

I am open to business proposals if you have ideas about the layout man. didn't see a link to your website in your signature.

cheers
      HP Pavilion t720m
      Audigy ZS
      Geforce 5600 Ultra
      2x 80 GIG external drives
      Cable Modem

Comment

the little underlined ZTi is the link its only been up 2 weeks and im still updating it daily

i am an avid PC/Sony/Xbox/gamer and can help with graphics and design all the artwork and logos and my site are done by me but im not to good at the authoring my self, ive only just got into it but it seems easy and i would really like to see what magenta can do in the hands of talent

as for the layout it seems to serve its pupose but its just not to my liking colors dont appeal and i dont like scrolling down long pages but will if i must for good content as will most ppl

Comment

couple of things:

1) I hope you got permission from the relevant folks to use their images, especially the Lara Croft one at the front of the website.... otherwise watch out for a lawsuit!

2) sorry this comes a bit late, but a good easy (free) forum can be got from here

3) (ok so more than a couple); your site doesn't have a "mission statement".... I'm a bit lost as to the point of it, frankly.:confused:

but it looks very pretty.

Comment

thats what ppl like me are for

Comment

for reviews and new and stuff mail me at [email protected] and I'll see if Ican help you..

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
                couple of things:

1) I hope you got permission from the relevant folks to use their images, especially the Lara Croft one at the front of the website.... otherwise watch out for a lawsuit!

2) sorry this comes a bit late, but a good easy (free) forum can be got from here

3) (ok so more than a couple); your site doesn't have a "mission statement".... I'm a bit lost as to the point of it, frankly.:confused:

but it looks very pretty.

1. Thanks man. I really doubt they care to place a lawsuit...Isn't it free advertising of a game? I really doubt they care, but thanks for the advice.
                2.I'lll check out your link for this.
                3. You are absolutely right. It needs to sy what it's purpose is.

thanks for your advice!!
                :bounce:
                HP Pavilion t720m
                Audigy ZS
                Geforce 5600 Ultra
                Cable Modem

Comment

Originally posted by cclaydon
                  for reviews and new and stuff mail me at [email protected] and I'll see if Ican help you..
                  Sure man anytime just let me know. I need help :p :cheers:
                  HP Pavilion t720m
                  Audigy ZS
                  Geforce 5600 Ultra
                  Cable Modem

Comment

Well it's been a while since I started this thread.

The hardest part of it all is advertising the site and generate quality traffic.

Please review the new sections I have created

screenshot gallery

previews

game cheats
                    HP Pavilion t720m
                    Audigy ZS
                    Geforce 5600 Ultra
                    Cable Modem

Comment

Working...
                    X