loopity loops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loopity loops

ok........heres the deal. I've been trying to learn C++ lately. I've been having a great deal of sucess all though I'm only still in the basics. I'm still a complete n00b. However the thing that stopped my travels of learning is LOOPS!!! I for some reason just can't figure them out. The site tutorials that I've been using are

intap.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, intap.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Anyone know of a tut out there that has a good explanation on this for someone completely stumped such as myself? I was recommended buying a book called C++ How to Program (4th Edition) by Harvey M. Deitel, Paul J. Deitel. However this book costs $75USD at amazon.com. That's alot of money so for now I think I'm gonna stick with the "free" tuts out there.

conatct me on icq or msn if you have it and i may be able to help with loops and with getting that book ;)

MSN: [email protected]

Comment

no I don't have either of those. Is it possible for you to download AOL Instant Messenger? Its about the only AOL product on earth that I will ever use. Besides I have alot of friends that still use AOL and AIM that's why I use it as well. eh?

Comment

He's got Trillian.. all he has to do is make a username and he's on. :)

Comment

yeah ok, i can make a username tonight, whats yer AIM contact?

Comment

lol respawndemon

Comment

Working...
            X