Connecting Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
    I must admit, I struggled with it to start off with. But, after accomplishing it, it was all the more satisfying to know I did it without too much help at all.:D

Big bro did give me some useful help and tips.
    Couldn't have said it better myself:thumb:
    Fumbled with it on and off for a couple months before it clicked in my head. Not having any programming skills HTML is the only way I personally can put anything decent up on a computer screen - definitely find that satisfying too.

Ahh, I so wish I had a big bro to help me:)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

We do come in handy occassionally. ;)

Comment

I bet.
        Being oldest had it's advantages though I suppose, I got to wear all the clothes first - no hand-me-downs:laugh:

Good thing I didn't have an older-sister:eek:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Mr C. if you click the "View" menu and select "Source" in IE at a frames page (instead of right-clicking a page) it will show the source of the frames page

basically if u wanna right-click to get the source of the frame page, you'd need to be able to see the frame borders - regardless, i used to code pages in notepad- but screw that. i use phpedit (phpedit.com) to code by hand, and Dreamweaver 4 for page layout design

Comment

Thanks for that tip!
            Much better than saving the page to disk.

Comment

Or just go to file, edit with notepad. I know still the same thing in the end, just another way of viewing it.

Comment

Working...
              X