No announcement yet.

Why does Win-Me suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand, you see that behavior everyday.
    A lot of folks think a PC is a fancy TV - just turn it on and watch the screen.

Maybe in the future - be nice if it were true now.
    For the time being though, it's study, study, study. If you were born with a defect in your tweaking bone, a PC probably isn't for you.

My tweaking bone is good to go, it's my brain that has the deficiency:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      Sis just roll back system restore to that 1st restore point that I set and that should cure whatever is causing that. ;)

now why did I post that as she'll be here anytime now :confused:

I got one small little problem, It's not there!

You called it the first restore and its done the disappearing act :confused:

Comment

Damn bloody MEss. :(

Comment

I just figured out what happened, it only stores up 1-3 weeks of restore points depending on how much memory there is. :cry:

Comment

Strange that as I've seen it hold a lot more and you certainly had plenty of room so I wonder what's goin' on with it. :?:

Maybe we'll just have to do it again and you leave that program off that started the prob. ;)

Comment

Well that's what it said in the help index.

The actual number of saved past restore points depends on how much activity there has been on your computer, the size of your hard disk (or the partition that contains your Windows folder), and how much space has been allocated on your computer to store System Restore information.

Comment

Yeah but it was only a month ago that I did it and there's plenty of room on the C drive plus SS was left at default so it should have still been there as it was using the largest setting. :confused:

Another prefect example why I hate MEss ;)

Comment

Working...
                X