Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im very sorry to the PC Users...but this is a MAC Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly what they say about Mac's. :laugh:

Comment

;)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
        On behalf of all PC users...
        lol...very funny...

Well i havent used Final Cut Pro That much really...same goes to Premier...but i have read that they are both the top Film editing Proggies out there...

I am suprised that this thread went to 2 pages so quickly...lol...but anyways...thanks for the input...

Yeah...i guess ill wait till Adobe Premier 6.5 will be out...it should be soon...i read something about it...and hopefully it will be real time like Final cut Pro...anywayz...

PC's Rule...4 LiFe....SSWWWEEEEETTTTT!!!

Lataz...

Oh and i forgot...im taking some pics of my Dual Monitors and my new minor mods to my PC for ya guys to see...so ill talk to ya'll later...peace

FiRe

Comment

Sorry I couldn't resist... :laugh:
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Strange though how most big Advertising, Editoring and Film houses use Mac's and not Wintel's. I wonder why?
            Simple. Cast yourself back to 1993. The only platform with anything remotely efficient in your line of work is a Mac. you buy a room ful of macs. People get used to macs, and refuse to change. Apple keeps is one and only niche in the business.

=========

Still you can't argue that if a piece of software is the BEST THERE IS, the manufacturer knowingly will NOT port his product to the PC market, rejecting a potential billion dollar market for no reason?

Like I said, Capitalism doesn't work that way, and the truth as to why he doesn't port his program to a PC, is BECAUSE,

#1: his product isn't THE BEST THERE IS by a significant margin
            and
            #2: the PC market is perfectly happy using Adobe Premier, because it is damn near as good, if not alot better. (IE: a PC version of his product would not sell enough copies to warrant it being PORTED)

Comment

Well if they didn't perform then they wouldn't be there. :smokin:

Comment

well xerox had the first gui os and machine in like '78 but it cost too much for the mainstream to buy so ther you go what would the orld be like i the machine took a foothold in the market

Comment

Just one quick thing.. if you are only going to be editing video on the Mac, why don't you just use the standard video card? If you get a brand new PowerMac you still get a GF2MX at least.. If not a GF3. (I think)

Comment

Well if they didn't perform then they wouldn't be there.
                    I didn't say that !!

Comment

me likes...lol

Comment

oops, we have a member named Raven. :D
                        Wonder what he's up to atm. :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                          oops, we have a member named Raven. :D
                          Wonder what he's up to atm. :?:
                          Dont worry Raven...its a Mac Sucker...
                          U DAH BEST MAN...U CAN DO IT!!!

Comment

yea penny arcade rules... this is my all time fav... (although there are MANY i like)

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Penny Arcade Rules.... So many internet pop-culture events etched in time in their archive... Diakatana... rofl...

Comment

Working...
                            X