Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always memory. :(

Comment

Prices are like never going down are they?
      - Damien

Comment

They usually head back down just before Xmas usually, late October/early November. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

if i had ordered my corsair a few days ealiers i would saves nearly $100 :shoot3:

Comment

Ram was down to 30 bucks a stick in the Twin Cities about 3 weeks ago. (On sale, one per person per day - and they don't ship at the sale price) but then within 3 days it was back up to 50$...... ack

edit: 256 meg PC2100 Micron

Comment

yea i still don't understand y RAM prices always follow this pattern every year:confused:

Comment

Ya ain't alone there buddy. ;)

Comment

Why are my scores so low? My processor should be up to speed. Why is my hard drive so slow compare to others that use this program? Why is my 3dmark score so low compared to others? Is this normal or am I just having problems.

Comment

Do ya have DMA enabled for the drive(s) and any useless background programs will affect your scores too. :smokin:

Comment

Well I'm sure I have DMA turned on but when you say enable DMA do you mean something in the bios or is this in the device manager or something in the registry.

Comment

My score prolly is a bit higher (HDD score) because of the RAID_0 setup...that what i am thinking...any one disagree?: peace2:
                        - Damien

Comment

I agree with you......but what explains people scoring 800 or higher? Or people that score in the thousands that still are running IDE?

Comment

Just check the properties of the drive in Windows and see if DMA is enabled, also what 4in1 drivers are you using? :?:

Comment

the latest ones........4.40's I think

Comment

hmmm i'm guessing ur t-bird is scoring quite low compared to other systems bcos maybe pcmark2002 supports SSE....which the the t-bird doesn;t have...so it's at quite a disadvantage...and as for ur HD....hmmm u are scoring a bit low, but not low enuf to worri about...i have a 40GB barracuda 4 and i scored about 800..
                                is the deathstar....errr i mean deskstar supposed to have good performance?

hope that makes things a bit clearer:)

Comment

Working...
                                X