No announcement yet.

PC Mark 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA your memeor scores aren't that much higher that my 2700 samsung..i mean even at stock speeds it only 400 more...so i don't see why you are freaking out...over clocked i am getting 3200 and and 5400 in cpu in HD its much higher cuaz of Raid which is obvious...
    - Damien

Comment

• BLAH whatever they are only numbers, I am happy with my system :thumb:. Here are the new scores, the CPU # went up :)

Comment

• BTW What is DMA? I know you want to have it enabled. Where would I go to see if it is enabled?

Comment

• FLaCo I am using raid and with the WD SE drives. hehe, it is nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by pga1234
            BLAH whatever they are only numbers, I am happy with my system :thumb:. Here are the new scores, the CPU # went up :)
            I am not saying anything PGA...you system rocks...no doubt...just saying that you should freak out...about the mem thing...look at saidin he get just a but lower score in HDD than i with normal WD drives and he doesn't freak out,,,relax your system rocks:thumb:
            - Damien

Comment

I am not freking out, I was just wondering why Saidin's scores are higher. But like I said they are just numbers and I love my system.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLaCo
                I am not saying anything PGA...you system rocks...no doubt...just saying that you should freak out...about the mem thing...look at saidin he get just a but lower score in HDD than i with normal WD drives and he doesn't freak out,,,relax your system rocks:thumb:
                Sometimes i type way too fast for my mind...i sound like a hispanic and his broken english. Sooo many typos....
                - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by FLaCo
                  Sometimes i type way too fast for my mind...i sound like a hispanic and his broken english. Sooo many typos....
                  :laugh:

I usually proof-read my post just before submitting it :p.

PS Like my sig? It's actually up to date

Comment

• Very nice...and i know that 3dmark score can be make even higher.
                    - Damien

Comment

• And if ya stick what ya have under the table beside it you'd save a lot of us valuable screen real estate. ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Tried it, it really didnt look very good. It wasnt aligned worth a ^*&$#&$. Anyway my new 3Dmark score is 11542.

Comment

• MSI kt3 ultra
                          xp1800+
                          corsair extreme pc2700 1x256mb
                          wd 40gbx7200rpm
                          maxtop case 300w ps
                          asus 12x10x40 cdrw
                          aopen 52x cdr
                          tiasol hsf
                          GF4 MX420 - PCI
                          win xp pro

oc'd to 146fsb if I remember correctly

Comment

• Oooowwww.. That's nasty.

I feel for ya.

Maybe Santa will help. :?:

Comment

• Check sig for newest results :D

Comment

• wow with just a few tweaks here and there you managed to raise your score almost 2k points.

Comment

Working...
                                X