No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's going pretty well, should have my Epox 4G4A+ soon which allow me to overclock the processor to 2.8GHz. :thumb:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Be sure to let us know what your rig scores once you o/c it.

:thumb:

Comment

• Ya can be sure he will. :D

Comment

• Yep - Just let me get my mobo first... :)
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Ok then, the missus and kids were out today so I could get on No.2 PC and install some programs plus while I was at it I decided to give 3DMark another run though there are still quite a few background processes runnin'. ;)

Comment

• Ok I had a bit of extra time before I got kicked off so I closed down a few extra services. ;)
              A litte over 1100pt increase from the stock setup. :D
              Wonder how much more I could squeeze out of it. :?:

Comment

• Looks like a good improvement there WiGGo.:thumb: 1100pts is a nice jump if you ask me. I buddy of mine got around that score with a Ti4400 and a P4 1.6. I was surprised to see that score i was expecting at least 8000 pts.

What i am wondering is...why isn't PC No.2 yours?...
                - Damien

Comment

• This is what i got with the new 30.82 driver from guru3d.com. It gave 150 more 3dmarks on my stock rig.
                  - Damien

Comment

• Flaco, I didn't get any real improvement with the 30.82 driver over the 30.30. Just a two point difference with my Ti 4200. :cool:

Comment

• Thats weird how some other people recieve alot more improvement. Well i know there is always a sure way to improve your score OVERCLOCKIN'!!!!....here is my score with just my cpu o/ced to 1.84....148 or higher was really unstable...i know i'll hit 11 grand just need to make some adjustments...Here is my score with the new 30.82 driver that already gave me the free 150 pts.:thumb:
                      - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                        Flaco[/size]]
                        What i am wondering is...why isn't PC No.2 yours?...
                        Because there's a replacement due in a month or two for PC No.1. ;)
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Haha...there is always a catch isn't there....keep us updated...WiG...;)
                          - Damien

Comment

• Well this is the list so far but some parts may change slightly over the coming weeks. ;)

Comment

• Thats gonna be one sweet system...real nice:thumb:
                              - Damien

Comment

• Wiggo - What's your planned overclock for the new system?:wave:

Comment

Working...
                                X