No announcement yet.

the best for all M$N MESSENGER USERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAIM is basically Trillian with a different UI and a little more customizeable.. if you don't like trillian's UI or any of the many themes available for it. GAIM is a nice alternative as it is very customizeable and it has great support for user customized icons/emoticons..

Comment

well then i m going to stay with trillian.
      themes for trillian pro are great and i am not quiet bored with them yet. thanx for help anyways :cheers:
      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
      Last Updated:
      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
      ======================
      jabber : [email protected]
      =======================
      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
      yabaa dabaa doo...
      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

There is only one thing I enjoy more than launching small children with catapaults, and that is using Trillian.

Comment

Yeah yeah ok i will try out trillian, but what is this ****..!?
          Man what a joke, is this **** really needed.. :yuc:

"Two new patches are now available. These will supersede all other patches for 0.74 and 1.0, so you will only need these files.

These patches include several changes to the AIM and ICQ engines within Trillian:
          Fixes the AIM connectivity crash that started on 02/11/2003.
          Adds ICQ2Go support.
          Fixes the issues with AOL 8.0 and Trillian.
          Update: If you downloaded 0.74 Patch C and are experiencing connection difficulties, please download the newest 0.74 Patch D below.
          You must be running Trillian .74 or Trillian Pro 1.0 before applying these patches!
          Trillian .74 Patch D - Download Now!
          Trillian Pro 1.0 Patch C - Download - Member's Area"

Patch C, patch D wtf..

---------------------------------------------------------------

With the all time best instant app ever IMHO, Icq2002a I get perfect audio/video conversations with my friends,

rock stable file sharing,

Icq chat,

a user can enter how mutch detailed info on themselves they want in their personal details,

"white pages" which let's me browse all the worlds countrys, citys etc for exact the type of user I wish to find, I can search by intrests :D or gender, age, town/village or job, languages spoken you name it..

Let's see how this ohh so popular "trillian" manage all this.. ;)

:cheers:

Comment

Well I don't do much audio/visual but for those times that I do then I use the proper program. Other than that the resources taken up by having MSN, ICQ and Yahoo open all at the same time are horrendous :wow: but Trillian uses less resources than MSN alone but connects to all three. The patches are because AOL (AIM and ICQ) keep tryin' to keep Trillian out of their system.

Comment

Yeah well i tweaked my trillian to the max this evening and what can I say it's a sweet little application, I just hope my IP is as invisible as it says... : peace2:

However I noticed a slightly higher memory usage than i do with my Icq, but as Wiggo stated it should save plenty if used with more apps at the same time..

:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                I just hope my IP is as invisible as it says...
                Oh darn.. Having it set to "IP invisible to all" disabled the send file option.. :cry:

Comment

The trade offs for security.

Comment

Working...
                  X