Services to needed to run MS Outlook not express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Services to needed to run MS Outlook not express

anyone know what services are needed to run ms outlook as i have tweaked and turned off most that were not needed.
    thanks for the help

i don't think that you might be needing any of the services that you could probably have disabled for running MS Outlook.
    are you facing any probs, any errors? if yes tell us those errors and we will try to help you solve them
    btw did you follow a guide to tweak or you did it by yourself.
    our own moderator PI has a great guide named From Reformat to Relax for tweaking your PC and now its sequel is out too.
    you would be doing your system a favour if you follow them.

Moving to applications forum
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

well its actually office 2000 when i open outlook it closes almost as fast as it opens i have installed all the updates and service packs for it my system is xp pro but thanks for the tip on the tweaks not to lie i used another i'll stick to the one that is here

Comment

is it a fresh install of office or it used to work fine and started happening like this after you applied these tweaks?
        go to event viewer in control panel --> administrative tools and look for any errors under applications related to outlook.
        all errors in event viewer are represented as a red cross
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
        X