google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google

how do you clear google search now i have seen it but i sure can't find where. i'll write it down if somebody will be kind enought to tell me how. THANKS

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

can't i clear this history without putting this toolbar on my puter as it has to much junk now

Comment

In the first post you say "clear Google search", the next "clear history". Could you be a little more specific about what you want to do please?

Comment

i think you want to clear the menu that drops down whenever you enter something in the google search field.
          if thats what you want then go to Tools --> Interenet Options --> Content tab.
          Under the personal information field click the "Auto Complete" button. In the next window that pops up, click on "Clear Forms", under "Clear Auto Complete history". this should clear that menu for you.
          all those steps work on IE6 with SP1. for any future queries, please mention the OS you are using and the version of the application you want to discuss about...: peace2:
          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
          Last Updated:
          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
          ======================
          jabber : [email protected]
          =======================
          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
          yabaa dabaa doo...
          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

thank you mr flintstone next time i'll try and figure out what ie6 , sp1, wd40 & q23xw means before i ask . i don't now much about puters about all i now is it works till it crashes then you have to shut all the windows and turn of the switch and restart the motor and open the windows up again then you can moto around the internet till it crashes again. on the box it say's WINDOWS XP by microsoft and i got all them things you click on from the update pages from micrsoft . about all i now is i don't think i could get away with makeing a thing that cost 200 bucks , then tell you to go spend 6 hrs. fixing it (1 hr. loading from disk, 6 hrs. loading from update page) why did they not just put that stuff on there to start with. well i got to go my motor wants to crash again so i got to close all my windows and get the key turned off . THANKS FOR the INFO i needed that bad.

Comment

For a fellow that says he doesn't know much about PCs, sounds like you got the key elements down cold.

Hang around, check out the guides -- I think you have the potential to become a master of that box full o' switches:thumb:

sorry, I thought you were referring to the Google Toolbar in your first post:shrug:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

man i loved that new name for a puter..."Motor". hell yeah its a motor.:laugh:
                okk buddy...my mistake...i never realised that you didn't know about all the versions and stuff.
                i simply forget myself 2 years ago...:rolleyes2 :hammer:
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                X