The Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleaner

Ok I got some kind of problem with this. Now I understand the problem and know why it is.

PROBLEM: I could not scan this file. Error Code 32: "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

SOLUTION: A common reason for this error is that Windows has locked the file for
    SOLUTION: exclusive access. A swap file is a common example. Also, an antivirus
    SOLUTION: program might be denying access to the file. In that case, you can
    SOLUTION: temporarily disable the anti-virus to clean the trojan.

FILE: C:\pagefile.sys

PROBLEM: I could not scan this file. Error Code 32: "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

SOLUTION: A common reason for this error is that Windows has locked the file for
    SOLUTION: exclusive access. A swap file is a common example. Also, an antivirus
    SOLUTION: program might be denying access to the file. In that case, you can
    SOLUTION: temporarily disable the anti-virus to clean the trojan.

Basically this is the same reason why your not "allowed" to run scan disk in windows becuase the files are locked by the OS. Now I don't really care about that.

Now my problem is this. Does it finish the scan? It says it got to 100% but it doesn't give me the results of the scan it just says there was a problem. Is this like when you cut alot of files and one of them are in use the rest of them don't get cut it just stops there.
Working...
X