Money-Deluxe and Win XP encryption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money-Deluxe and Win XP encryption

Hi, thnaks for reading this. I am running Windows XP Proefessional SP-1, all patches updated. I have been using Money 2003 since it came out.....and IE 6.0.2300.

No changes to the machine.

Last week I opened MONEY and received an error message...."Money is unable to run because your system is currently unable to encrypt data at the required level"...128-bit encryption.

I went to the indicated website (IE Update site)...I already run the most current version of all the software.

So, I uninstalled then re-installed Money, then the same for IE ^, then both.....then re-installed Win xp.

Still get the same error message.

I do run the same configuration on my laptop and have not had this problem.

Can anyone help? I would like to access Money via my desktop...

Ed
    [email protected]
    :confused:

I use Money Deluxe and have never seen this problem myself. But, here is what Microsoft has to say about it.

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

I'm building a computer and will be installing Money Deluxe on it. I can't find my registration key. Do you know what I need to back up on my computer to install on the new one? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X