Nero DVD burning prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nero DVD burning prob

Not sure if this is in the right forum but here goes. I am trying to burn Data to a DVD ( files that i want to remove from PC not movies etc) using Nero (ver 5.5.9.1.7) & i keep getting "communication failure" message from Nero, everytime. I'm using Princo DVD-RW disc & the best i have done is burnt about 79% of the infomation. Any ideas guys?

Is the DVD burner the master on the ide channel? It's on the secondary channel right? How have you set up the cache and buffer handling in Nero?

Comment

yes it is on the secondary channel, and its the slave. and i have no idea how the cache or buffer is setup in Nero.

Comment

Most burners prefer to be the master of the channel so change it and see if that fixes ya prob. ;)

Comment

so you're saying change my CD Burner which is Master now, too slave and make DVD Burner the Master?

Comment

I would think that the dvd burner would have less chance of having the data stream interupted if it were set as master. In Nero, go to "file", "preferences" and you will find the tabs for buffer and cache.

Comment

Working...
            X