Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am Missing PSTPRX.DLL From OUTLOOK XP.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am Missing PSTPRX.DLL From OUTLOOK XP.........

Micro$oft.
    Gudday, Just a question to see if people out there can help me out.
    I have just installed Office XP Pro and when one starts M$ Outlook XP I get a message saying "... PSTPRX.DLL is missing....".

1) I have Reinstalled the product (over and over) to no avail.

2) have applied the latest Outlook updates from Micro$soft, again to no avail.

3) THIS IS BLOODY FUSTRATING!!!!!! Especially when one has just reinstalled WinXP itself (due to other reasons).

I am not specifically asking for someone to send it to me, but more a download location to get it from there.
    TA! :)
    P.S. Have tried Microsoft itself, yet agin no luck, get a message saying that individual DLL files are not for download. Also www.winfiles.com is now a PAYFOR site (is out for me - not using credit card over internet!) -> tried there as well.

check this, see if it is related
    Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

good luck
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Isn't there some type of repair tool for Outlook XP. Such as the one that they put in Outlook 2000?

I know if on Outlook 2000 if you go to Help --> Detect and Repair, it will check itself out. Maybe it's there on XP also.

Comment

A BIG THANK YA to Mr. C!!!!!!!!!!!! That method described on the Microsoft page worked a treat and can say that my problems have dissapeared.
        (Have saved for future reference.
        To FA-MAS, thank you for your reply, it IS appreciated, but I have to say I had tried that as well and could not get it to repair Outlook XP.

Comment

Glad to hear it Big Ted:thumb:

Actually it was the better of the two results I got at the Knowledge Base that referred to that .dll

That MSKB can be a real lifesaver, but it is like looking for a needle in a haystack most of the time:laugh:

Still, it is always worth a look.
          Good luck to you

best save a copy of the ol' service pack to a disc, for any future use that might come up, reformatting, etc.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Re: Am Missing PSTPRX.DLL From OUTLOOK XP.........

There is a tool work with MS Outlook - Outlook repair tool, can
            recovering lost Microsoft Outlook data is a sequence of operations involving scanning, identifying and saving such Microsoft Outlook items as messages, contacts, notes, reminders, journals, meetings, etc, recover data when a *.pst file completely or partially stops functioning, for example, it becomes completely or partially unreadable because of other applications, antivirus software or power failures.

Comment

Re: Am Missing PSTPRX.DLL From OUTLOOK XP.........

Originally posted by zlatan24 View Post
              There is a tool work with MS Outlook - Outlook repair tool, can
              recovering lost Microsoft Outlook data is a sequence of operations involving scanning, identifying and saving such Microsoft Outlook items as messages, contacts, notes, reminders, journals, meetings, etc, recover data when a *.pst file completely or partially stops functioning, for example, it becomes completely or partially unreadable because of other applications, antivirus software or power failures.
              Don't you think using scanpst.exe is better idea! For scanpst.exe location check this link:

How to use the Inbox Repair Tools to recover e-mail messages in Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, and Outlook 2007

Big thanks to Mr. C..........

Comment

Recover Outlook data

Hi, Previously I had lost Outlook data because of PST file corruption. However, I was able to recover lost contacts and emails by using recover Outlook PST file software. You can download demo tool to evaluate the software features by making free trial. I think it is better to use third party tool for Outlook data recovery.

Comment

Working...
                X