This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drpeterbright
    The 51st state or the United States of Australia.
    There's about 192 countries in the world, and I'm sure America would be happy to make room for that many stars on it's flag...

Comment

You are probably correct. I can see the house of representatives now - 12,000 strong.

Comment

OK OK Enough with america bashing! You wouldn't like people making fun of your country would you?
        Here are my specs:
        System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

But is it politically correct for we Americans to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by webe3
            OK OK Enough with america bashing! You wouldn't like people making fun of your country would you?
            Not if it was deserved!

Comment

All of us need our bubble burst on occasion. Our governments cvan all make fools of themselves and us in the bargain.

Comment

O.E.M. software is for system builders. Generally the licence requires that it be bought with a new system. Most of the dealers I have dealt with that sell O.E.M. copies of OS's consider a motherboard purchase the equivalent of a new system.

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
                  But is it politically correct for we Americans to do it?
                  Now where did I say that it was ok to bash any country?? you are the one with the problem......not me! If you have anything to say about a country, please say it in a respectful way not a slam!

And remember, this thread I started was about OEM not country bashing, so lets just stick to it.......shall we! [I agree...but by the sounds of it, it isn't going to get back on track]

[Edit] Removed tone and language.
                  Here are my specs:
                  System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris

Not if it was deserved!
                    So far nobody has raised their tone or sworn like yourself, thus the result so far of just your posts being edited.
                    Here are my specs:

Comment

[Edit]

I have seen your reply and your thoughts on the matter. The original question for the starting of this thread I think has been answered. If not, please start another thread. This one is now closed to stop further flaming and arguments. Remember, at TweakTown we are all friends :)
                      Here are my specs:

Comment

Well, even though your post is about to get moderated, I think you'd better actually read what I was saying there...

[b]OK OK Enough with america bashing! You wouldn't like people making fun of your country would you?
                        ^ What you said.

[b]Not if it was deserved!
                        ^ How I responded, and I really can't see why anyone could find a problem with that.

It's reactions like that that just annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                        X