Azureus problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azureus problems

ok.. i know what you are thinking. (why is he posting here?) because I think it is a problem with my pc and not the programs.

for the people who don't know azureus
    Download Vuze - Azureus for free. An extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Vuze (formerly Azureus) is an extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Search and download torrent files.

now here is my problem. I either get this problem where the computer hangs 3 times (unless i get azureus closed) and afterwords the net gets kicked and i have to unplug and replug my ethernet cable in.

2nd thing that happens randomly is that is hangs once for a while and then this pops up.

cacheman says that i'm getting to around 300 ram usage out of 512. Which is normal.

The 2 things I think it could be..

I upped my geforce 4 ti 4600 MB to 128MB from 64
    I also upped my cpu speed one notch. I don't normally worry about this because my Mobo shuts down if it gets too hot.

azureus is the only program i'm having this problem with.. so it could be java. Thanks for your time.

Re: Azureus problems

I get this problem when I overclock to high, it is unstable from either to much overclocking CPU or video card, I'm sure there are other reasons, but I won't comment on those as I don't have a clue what they might be. Mabey driver isue too, Check those out.

Back off all overclocking and see what it does.

Comment

Re: Azureus problems

Alright, I will try that out. But I may need to switch back and forth between gaming and such. That power is needed for half-life 2.

Edit: Well I tried it.. same problem. I'm thinking it is my NIC card, because of NDIS.sys.

Actually, now that I think about it. This may of started around when I updated my BIOS. I stopped having lan NIC problems.

I disabled onboard Lan in the BIOS, so I don't think that is getting in the way. Although I could retry that out.
      Last edited by paleghost; 11-23-2004, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X