Office XP Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office XP Pro

Whats the latest version of Office XP Professional? Whenever I try to update my version of Office on M.S.'s update site it tells me I have the wrong version and I can't even install service pack #1.

the only time I have seen that with Office XP is with pirated versions... you wouldn't have a pirated version would you :?:

Comment

have to check when i get home and let you know.

Comment

Whats the latest version of Office XP Professional? Whenever I try to update my version of Office on M.S.'s update site it tells me I have the wrong version and I can't even install service pack #1.

no

Comment

how is 'no' an answer? :rolleyes2

Comment

WTH? You got me.

Comment

What happens if you download the SP instead of using the updater?

Comment

as minibubba suggested you seem to be running a non-so-legal copy.
                if thats not true then you have got your hands on a beta edition copy, which you ofcourse didn't buy.
                if both of the above things are not true then you have a bad memory (and no i don't mean RAM here) as you have already updated your Office XP Pro. now go and get SP2 instead of SP1.
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

if it is a legit copy, I seem to remember we had a bunch of machines in the shop here that had to have the windows installer updated before we could apply service packs to office xp.

it turns out some application downgraded the windows installer and system file protection failed on those machines due to someone playing with the services on that machine.

Comment

Working...
                  X