• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000/xplite

:hammer:

just to let you guys know the maker of 98 lite has upcoming
    2000 lite and xp lite

tweak ie and more

XPlite and 2000lite are powerful uninstall utilities for Windows creating a modular reduced footprint Windows operating system where YOU are in control to uninstall, repair and customize Windows.

:cheers:

I have been waiting for this for a while. I don't know if it will ever come out though... It's sure been a long time for the development of this app. But I hope it comes out soon :)

Comment

same here...i looked at it around 8 months back and it was not finished.
      lets see when it is finished...i hope they do finish it this time.
      thanx for the update automaton
      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
      Last Updated:
      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
      ======================
      jabber : [email protected]
      =======================
      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
      yabaa dabaa doo...
      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I breifly used 98lite, and found that most of the advanced "options" given could be modified easily enough by the user without purchasing the software (apart from the shell replacement). There are many guides available on the net for removing/replacing EXPLORER and so on, if you'd really goto the trouble of purchasing a program just so you wouldn't have to put up with Microsoft's sh!t, you may aswell just install Linux ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TeqnoHaxor
          you'd really goto the trouble of purchasing a program just so you wouldn't have to put up with Microsoft's sh!t, you may aswell just install Linux ;)
          Exactly. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X