Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid Problem with "EZP" Buttons in Toolbar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Problem with "EZP" Buttons in Toolbar!

This has been a long-time problem with the MS Word on my Dell. The problem is the ever-growing number of "EZP" buttons in the Toolbar. They are trying to find Easy Photo, but are unsuccessful at each start-up of the program, so a new button is created each time. Every now and then I clear them away by "Resetting" the Toolbar. I have poked around, but have been unsuccessful at resolving the problem. Any ideas anyone?

BTW. I do not remember when it first started and I never called Dell about it. The first year of customer service ended a few years ago!

The OS is Windows 2000.

It's no biggy if there's no solution. I've obviously been able to put up wit it for a long time.
    :-(

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

here is a good solution

guaranteed to work

***sorry, I couldn't help myself***: peace2:
      :cheers:

Comment

That's a great "thinking out of the box" solution. Will investigate it further. :)

Comment

Mr. C, Thanks for the tip. I finally got a chance to go over the steps. Problem solved. Thanks again. :)

Comment

Does this count as my good deed for this day, or for that day:confused:

Glad to help :)
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

It depends on whether you're operating at a deficit or not. It counts as as year's worth in my book. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X