Browser problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser problems...

I need to decide on a new Browser because Netscape is pissing me off. What reccomendations do you have (and like a tweak guide for that browser.) It needs to load fast and have lots of features...please help

First off - this is not to do with Windows, moving to Software Applications.

Secondly - I use a little-known browser called Internet Explorer. It's quite good, and I liked it so much, I wrote a tweak guide for it, which you can find within this guide.
    My Machine

Comment

Uhhh why the meanness i was just curious...hey Persian would a router affect d/l speeds, by how much?

Comment

Give Opera a try. Its really quick with loading pages, and the mouse gestures are awsome! I like the interface of the newest version also.

Comment

Sorry, wasn't trying to be mean...a bit abrupt i must admit sorry :)
          My Machine

Comment

Persian thanks to your guide Im re-using Internet Explorer :D seemed to have fixed some problems thanks to your guide, if i'm having any more i'll just ask you then :D

Comment

That's what we're here for, to help each other :thumb:
              My Machine

Comment

Ok, everytime I press CTRL+N it opens a new window (finally the right size) but it doesn't have the status bar, how cna i make it so the status bar is awlays displayed

Comment

Any answers?

Comment

Don't have an answer because I use Mozilla. You said you want a browser to load fast. I've tried Explorer against Mozzilla on several sites and Mozilla is always faster for me.

Comment

Yeah, I went back to netscape (same enguine as mozilla) but whenever i seem to be in netscape my screen shakes. The black lines on the sides change and the screen size changes on my monitor, what is this?

Comment

That's AOL taking control of your computer!
                        Seriously, I've never seen that happen and have no idea what is causing it. AOL does wrap some of their stuff into Netscape. Give Mozilla a try and see if the problem goes away.

Comment

I've used mozzila, its the same thing except i dont remmeber the difference LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X