Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittorrent and DAP

He there

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this thread, but ive been struggeling with this problem for long enough now, maybe you can help me::?:

I sometimes use Bittorrent to download stuff, mostly shows that i can;t watch here ( Holland ) but are aired in the US. A week ago I downloaded DAP, hoping that my download would be a bit faster. But i can;t seem to make the torrent download in DAP. Does that make sense? Does anyone have a solution to my -very annoying cause my connection is getting too slow- problem?

Jessy

First - moving this to the Applications forum.

Second, I use download accelerator, and you need to make sure you go through all the settings carefully. Especially making sure that if you're behind a firewall or using a proxy, that you select these settings in DAP. Go through all the DAP options carefully.
    My Machine

Comment

bittorrent is entirely different from dap, dap is just to use to d/l off https and ftps, bittorrent however is like kazaa, without the search options, etc. torrent files are like edonkey/sharereactor headers for telling the file name/size etc. bittorrent's download speed is also determined by your upload speed, so the faster you upload, the faster you download. somewhat like a freefloating peer to peer program.

Comment

I should've known that. Thanks. And apologies for posting this in the wrong place. My english isn;t that good, and i din;t know exactly where to post.. Sorry ;)

Comment

No problem there. Our Moderators will make sure that the messages are in the right spot. We are just glad that you were able to get some answers for your questions. :D
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Working...
          X