XDream Machines 2.1ghz AMD XP/GF4 Ti4600 128meg/1gig Ram/Wat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XDream Machines 2.1ghz AMD XP/GF4 Ti4600 128meg/1gig Ram/Wat

I'm selling this uber gaming computer, still brand new. It is about 3 months old, and works PERFECTLY. I will have it reformatted before it is bought, so you can configure it exactly how you like. I do have pictures of what it looks like with the case modded window on each side, black high gloss interior, and blue cold cathode lights. So if you would like to see, feel free to e-mail me and I will send you them. I paid $2,900 dollars for this brand new, and it is STILL brand new. I don't even use it everyday, and when I do get on it is only for a few minutes to a couple of hours. XDream Machines received an 'Editor's Choice Award' in PC GAMER'S February 2002 issue ( www.xdreammachines.com ). This is only given to TOP OF THE LINE items! I am asking $2,500 for the system. Any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Well it ain't 2.1GHz then if it's an XP2100+ so that's a bit of false advertising but it would also help to let ppl know where you are from. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i'm guessing AUS

unless he has oced it wiggo
      TT Original

Comment

lol who knows?:afro:

Comment

Please if you're going to advertise your business or products here, leave some contact details for those interested - Stating which currency would also be handy since users from various different countries browse these forums.
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

:) Any benchmarks that you can post for us. :D

Comment

lol doesn't look like ur gonna get a response:)

Comment

Re: XDream Machines 2.1ghz AMD XP/GF4 Ti4600 128meg/1gig Ram/Wat

Speaking of XDreamMachines, does anyone have pictures of their website, computers, or anything on/from them?? Anything would help.

Thx for your time ^.^

(if you have anything, please send it to [email protected])

Comment

Working...
                X