digitrex dvd players for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digitrex dvd players for sale

Hi. The digitrex GK-705 dvd player. Silver colour.12 month warranty & is a multi-zone player.
    It plays the standard formats: dvd/video cd/ cd/ cd-r / cd-rw / dvd-r/dvd-rw/dvd+r/dvd+rw/mp-3 / kodak picture cd / hd-cd / s-video cd and jpegs burnt onto disc. All in all an excellent player and a vast improvement on previous models (especially as it features LCD display and plays kodak picture cds). digitrex is one of the first to offer, in a dvd player, the ability to playback jpeg files including kodak picture cd's.dolby digital & dts out. Free private delivery in the Sydney CBD area and surrounding suburbs. It can also be collected. Postage will incur an extra charge.
    Price (((((( $199 ))))))) (excluding postage):hammer:

hate to tell you this, but for the fairness of others...
    You can get the same player for $192.50 with delivery in sydney from http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/

Comment

And if that's the case then, I'd probably find them for about $160aus at Nth. Rocks Computer Markets (sadly closed till mid January). :eek:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I want to live on the mainland :cry:

Comment

hi. i offer free delivery in sydney & help with the player set up i.e connecting to av system.mp3 etc.all for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
            And if that's the case then, I'd probably find them for about 0aus at Nth. Rocks Computer Markets (sadly closed till mid January). :eek:
            <center>:cheers:</center>
            Umart Sydney have them for $165
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
            X